Features for the Toro TimeCutter SS5000
The Toro TimeCutter SS5000 zero turn mower comes fully loaded with a 24.5 HP 708cc Toro V-Twin engine, 50 in. cutting deck, and an extra tall seat. Cut your mowing time almost in half, while riding in comfort with this top-of-the-line zero turn mower. You'll be the envy of your neighborhood.
- 50" Mowing Deck:Toro's four inch deep, top discharge deck design provides superior cutting performance in all conditions. Anti-scalp wheels allow the deck to float over the turf and reduce scalping. Create your own natural fertilizer by adding a Recycling Kit or make yard clean-up a snap with an optional Twin Bagging system.
- Smart Speed Control System:Toro's exclusive Smart Speed control system takes the mower's time-saving speed and agility and adds greater control. This feature lets you choose different ground speed ranges with the flip of a lever without changing the blade or engine speeds. Mow large open areas in high speed range to finish quickly. Use the low speed range for controlled maneuvering around trees, gardens and landscaping.
- Dual Hydrostatic Drive System:Independent hydrostatic drive systems provide responsive manueverability and zero turning capabilities. These independent drives are anchored to Toro's unibody frame and strengthened with a 3/4" diameter cross-bar for lasting durability and performance.
- Heavy Duty Unibody Steel Frame:The unibody steel frame provides the optimal balance in rigidity and flexibilty for quick, highly manueverable mowing conditions.
- Precision Steering System:Control lever dampeners provide smooth drive engagement to prevent jerky operation and sudden starts and stops. Thick, padded control levels allow you to keep in control and ride in comfort.
- 3-Gallon Fuel Capacity:The TimeCutter SS features a large 3-gallon (11.4 Litre) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- 7 MPH Forward Ground Speed:Get the job done fast. With a top speed of 7 mph, the TimeCutter is all about productivity. Whether you want to cut your mowing time or enjoy the ride, the TimeCutter has the speed you need.
- Non-Slip, Easy-to-Clean Floor Pan:The pierced floor pan is perfect for homeowners who like their mower to look as nice as their lawn. Simply hose down the floor pan after each use and keep your TimeCutter looking as good as new. The non-slip pierced extrusions also provide an additional measure of safety.
- Washout Ports:2 deck washout ports provide quick cleaning underneath the deck, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance.li>
- Extra Tall Seat:When you're mowing for an extended period, there's no substitute for a good seat. The 18" extra tall high back seat offers maximum support during longer mowing sessions.
- Engine Guard:This guard protects the engine on the sides and rear from objects that might damage your engine.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty:Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
Technical Specs for the Toro TimeCutter SS5000
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal|
|Cutting Width||50 inches|
|Cutting Deck Material||Steel|
|Cutting Height (min-max)||1.5 - 4.5 inches|
|Cutting Height Steps||7|
|Deck Lift System||Manual|
|Wash Out Port||Yes|
|Transmission Type||Dual Hydrostatic|
|Tire Size||13 x 5 inches ribbed, 18 x 9 inches|
|Speed Forward (min, max)||3 mph / 7 mph|
|Speed Reverse (min, max)||1.7 mph / 4 mph|
|Seat Back Height||18 inches, extra tall contoured adjustable|