Features for the Toro MX4200
do you have a large yard that takes forever to mow? the toro timecutter mx4200 is for you! with toro’s exclusive smart speed control you can choose trim, tow, or mow speed. trim speed is for when you are in an area where you need to move around trees or other precise movements. tow speed gives you just the right amount of speed to tow dump carts or other attachments. finally, mow speed is the top speed, up to 7 mph, that allows you to zoom around large open spaces to get your mowing done in no time! a 42” deck allows you to cover more ground in one pass. this toro timecutter mx4200 combines comfort, speed and power. get yours today!
- powerful engine:452cc toro 4-cycle ohv engine
- smart speed control system:three speed settings allow you to get your job done quickly. trim speed (0-3 mph) allows trimming capabilities for time saving efforts. extend your mowers use by using the tow speed setting (0-5 mph). and, the mowing range (0-7 mph) allows you to speed through open areas for finishing the job quickly.
- engine guard:always feel assured that your engine is safe with the heavy-duty engine guard to protect it from branches, debris, and obstacles around your yard.
- 42 inch mowing deck:a 42 inch mowing deck offers a professional quality cut every time. choose between 7 different cutting heights ranging from 1.5-4.5 for the perfect cut. reduce damage to your lawn with the anti-scalp wheels that float over turf.
- 3 gallon fuel capacity:fill up the 3 gallon fuel tank for less fill up time. a translucent tank prevents overfilling and allows you to visually see when you are running low on fuel.
- heavy-duty construction:always get dependable performance with a heavy-duty construction that adds together a 10 gauge welded steel deck and an engine guard for maximum durability while mowing.
- hitch kit:easily increase the versatility of your zero turn with a standard hitch to carry around a dump cart, dethatcher, or any other towable attachments you may need.
- dual hydrostatic zt-2200 transmission:drive this zero turn tractor easily with the dual hydrostatic drive system that provides responsive maneuverability and zero turn capabilities.
- warranty:have peace of mind while mowing with a 3 year warranty without hour limitation.
Technical Specs for the Toro MX4200*
|Starting System||12 Volt Key Start|
|Fuel Capacity||3 Gallons|
|Cutting Methods||3-in-1 (Side-Discharge/Bag/Mulch)|
|Cutting Height (min-max)||1.5" - 4.5"|
|Deck Lift System||Manual, Hand Operated|
|Cutting Deck Material||Welded 10 Gauge Steel|
|Blade Engagement||PTO Electric|
|Cutting Height Steps||7 Positions|
|Transmission Type||Hydrostatic ZT-2200|
|Speed Forward (min, max)||0-7 mph|
|Speed Reverse (min, max)||0-3 mph|
|Tire Size (front, rear)||Front - 11" x 4"
Rear - 18" x 7.5"
|Width (in.)||45.6" w/ chute up, 54" w/ chute down|
|Weight (lbs.)||550 lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||30 Days|
|Seat Back Height||High Back|
|Towing Capability||Trailer Hitch Included|