Features for the Toro Recycler 20353
Toro's brand new All-Wheel Drive mower is finally here! With traction assist and the unique personal pace self-propel system, you'll always be in control of your mowing speed by setting your own pace, if you want to mow faster, walk faster, and if you want to slow it down, slow down your pace, easy as that! Never feel pulled by your mower again.
This Toro Recycler 20353 is built for excellent traction with the all-wheel drive that supplies power to all four wheels and the durable variable transmission that engages the front, and back wheel independently to offer even more traction when needed. Keep working at your comfortable mowing speed by using the traction assist handle on the roughest terrain. And finally, the 22 inch recycler deck minces grass into fine particles for nutrients in mulching or more capacity in the bag for a perfectly manicured lawn.
- Briggs & Stratton 725 Series Engine:Clean operation is available with the Briggs & Stratton 163cc engine for maximum cutting power.
- ReadyStart:Start this engine easily with no priming, no choking, just pull and go.
- All-Wheel Drive:The all-wheel drive supplies power to all four wheels for enhanced traction on slopes, hills, wet grass, and easier maneuvering.
- Personal Pace Self-Propel:This lawn mower lets you be in control by matching your pace and adapting to your walking speed. If you want to mow faster, walk faster, and if you want to slow it down, slow down your pace.
- Traction Assist Handle:On uneven terrain and challenging areas the traction assist handle watches your speed up hills and slopes to keep you mowing at your comfortable speed.
- 22 inch Recycler Deck:Put grass clippings back into your lawn with the 22 inch recycler deck that minces grass clippings into particles, twice.
- Durable Variable Transmission:Independently engaged front and back wheels offer the right amount of traction when needed to get you up the roughest hills and slopes.
- Bag on Demand:Switch from mulching to bagging easily, with the flip of the quick-change lever. The bag can stay mounted in either mode, and a single-piece handle design allows you to remove, or re-install the bag simply.
- Wash Out Port:Keep this mower looking and working like new by hooking your garden hose up to the deck wash out port to clean the bottom of the deck.
- 3-Year Guaranteed to Start:This mower is guaranteed to start on one or two pulls for up to three years.
- Warranty:Feel reassured while manicuring your lawn with the 2 year full coverage warranty.
Technical Specs for the Toro Recycler 20353
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton w/ ready start
Displacement(cc) : 163cc
Gross Torque : 7.25 ft-lbs
Starting System : Recoil
Drive Type : Self-propelled, all wheel drive
Cutting Deck Material : Steel
Cutting Width : 22 inches
Cutting Methods : mulch/bag/side-discharge
Wash Out Port : yes
Blades : 1
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1-4 inches
Cutting Deck Type : Stamped
Weight (lbs.) : 80 lbs.
Residential Warranty : 2 years
Tire Size : 8 inch
Speed Forward (min, max) : 0-4.8 mph