Features for the Pressure Pro EB4040HG-HP
this pressure-pro eb4040hg pressure washer offers up to 4000 psi to cut through dirt and grim with the hp belt drive triplex pump. fuel efficiency, easy start and quiet operation is available with the honda gx gas engine that offers up to 11.7 hp for maximum operation. overheating is prevented in bypass mode with the thermo-sensor and low oil shutdown shuts off the engine if low oil is detected to protect this pressure washer. also, a two wheel cart makes transportation easy, and includes padded shock absorbing feet to keep vibrations at a minimum.
- honda gx gas engine:the honda gx390 390cc engine is fuel efficient, easy to start, and exceptionally quiet.
- hp v-belt drive triplex pump:this hp belt drive triplex pump offers a maximum of 4000 psi and 4.0 gpm to cut through dirt and grim.
- aircraft grade aluminum frame:no welds to fail, plus a lifetime warranty on the dual handle frame protects your pressure washer.
- thermo-sensor:prevents overheating in bypass mode.
- low oil shutdownthe engine will automatically shutdown if low oil pressure is detected, so no internal engine parts are damaged.
- 50 mesh inlet filter:keeps unwanted dirt particles from entering the pump.
- two-wheel cart:features two pneumatic wheels for convenient transportation, and front padded shock absorbing feet to keep vibrations at a minimum.
- adjustable pressure unloader:allows you to adjust pressure for different jobs.
- accessories included:gun/wand with quick connects, 50 ft. high pressure hose with quick connects, chemical injector, 5 color-coded quick connect nozzles.
Technical Specs for the Pressure Pro EB4040HG-HP
Weight (lbs.) : 220 lbs.
Engine Brand : Honda GX390
Displacement(cc) : 389 cc
Starting System : Recoil
Pressure (PSI) : 4000 PSI
Flow Rate (GPM) : 4.0 GPM
Hose : 50 foot high pressure hose with quick connects
Pump Style : V-Belt Drive
Pump Type : Triplex Plunger
Brand : HP Pump
Frame : Two-Wheel Cart
Engine : 4-Cycle
Low Oil Sensor : Low Oil Shutdown
Engine : 3 Year Limited Warranty