Features for the Honda WT30XK4
Built to handle a higher capacity of trash water the Honda WT30XK4 Construction Trash Water Pump can move up to 319 gallons of water per minute and can take on small solids such as dirt or gravel. This heavy duty water pump is built with a commercial-grade 242cc Honda GX240 Engine. The full frame protects the pump in the most rugged environments, especially a construction zone. For better durability, the conical shaped impeller offers wider vanes for taking on a higher water capacity.
- Pump Style:Heavy Duty Construction Trash Pump with Metal Strainer can handle solids up to 1 1/16" allowing you to pump higher capacity trash water.
- Honda GX240 Engine:This water pump is equipped with a 242cc Honda GX240 Engine that features Honda Oil Alert, protecting the pump by shutting off the engine when low oil is indicated.
- Gallons Per Minute (GPM):Pumps out 319 gallons per minute to get your job done faster.
- Service Tool:A multi-tool is provided for easy maintenance to the pump case. It is primarily used for installation, removal and tightening of the priming plug, drain plug and hose couplings.
- Isolation Mounted Engine:Equipped with a high performance mount that minimizes vibration to keep the unit from “burying itself” into soft ground.
- Full Frame Protection:The heavy duty full frame protects the pump and offers tie down locations for transportation.
- Clean Out Port:Servicing is made simple with convenient access to the service port which allows you to easily clean the port.
- Conical Shaped Impeller:Improving priming and higher discharge capacity, the unique shaped impeller offers wider vanes designed for harder wear and durability.
- Pump Applications:Clear water, slimy water, silt water, muddy water, high solid content, fast seepage, manholes, cofferdams, quarries, deep piling. It can also supply water to mixer or pavement.
Technical Specs for the Honda WT30XK4 *
|Residential Warranty||3 years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 years|
|Length (in.)||26 inches|
|Width (in.)||19.5 inches|
|Height (in.)||20.3 inches|
|Height (in.)||132 lbs.|
|Engine Brand||Honda GX240|
|Cylinder Bore||2.9 inches|
|Cylinder Stroke||2.3 inches|
|Pump Style||Heavy-Duty Construction Trash Pump|
|Pump Type||Trash Centrifugal Self-priming|
|Volute||Rigid Mounted Cast Iron w/ Stainless Wear Plate|
|Impeller||Conical Cast Iron|
|Mechanical Seal||Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide|
|Priming Time||100 sec at 16.4 ft.|
|Gallons Per Minute||319 gal./min|
|Total Head Lift||89 ft|
|Suction Head Lift||26 ft ft|
|Maximum Pressure||39 PSI|
|Solids Handling||1 1/16 inches|