Features for the Honda WT20
Tough and rugged for those high volume construction sites, the heavy-duty Honda WT20 Construction Trash Water Pump is built to take on more water capacity and handle solids up to 13/16". The cast iron volute and impeller, isolation mounted engine and pump, plus the heavy duty frame are designed to handle the wear and tear of job site machinery. Moving trash water at 187 gallons per minute will certainly speed up any operation.
- Pump Style:Heavy-duty Construction Trash Pump with metal strainer that allows up to 13/16" solids to pass through.
- Engine:4-Stroke OHV Honda 163cc GX160 commercial engine.
- Gallons Per Minute:187 gallons per minute (GPM).
- Inlet Diameter:2 inches.
- Service Tool:Multi-tool is provided for removal and installation of the pump case, removal of priming plug and drain plug, and tightening/removal of the hose coupling.
- Isolation Mounted Engine:The engine and pump sit on vibration absorbing mounts that keep it from "burying" itself in soft ground, and also reduces wear on the parts.
- Full Frame Protection:Heavy duty frame protects pump from damage.
- Quick Clean Out Port:Designed for quick and easy service and clean-out.
- Conical Shaped Impeller:Improves priming and discharge capacity.
- Honda Oil Alert:Shuts off engine when low oil is detected.
- Pump Applications:Clear, slimy, mucky, silt water, fast seepage, and solids. Also use with manholes, cofferdams, and quarries.
Technical Specs for the Honda WT20*
|Engine Brand||Honda GX160|
|Pump Style||Heavy-Duty Construction Trash Pump|
|Pump Type||Trash Centrifugal Self-priming|
|Volute||Rigid Mounted Cast Iron w/ Stainless Wear Plate|
|Impeller||Conical Cast Iron|
|Mechanical Seal||Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide|
|Priming Time||70 sec. at 16.4 ft.|
|Gallons Per Minute||187 gal./min.|
|Inlet Diameter||2 inches|
|Total Head Lift||98 ft.|
|Suction Head Lift||26 ft.|
|Maximum Pressure||42 psi|
|Solids Handling||13/16 inches|
|Weight (lbs.)||104 pounds|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|