Features for the Honda WSP100AA
This larger, higher capacity Honda WSP100AA Submersible Trash Water Pump moves up to 150 GPM and pass solids up to 2" while partially or fully submerged. Use this pump continuously in temperatures up to 104°F or in an intermittent basis in temperatures up to 140°F. It's ideal for draining basements, window wells, and garden irrigation. These submersible pumps work great for applications needing continuous water supply from one place to another.
- Submersible Trash Pump:Plug the pump into a standard outlet for 115 volt power with a 25 ft. heavy duty cord. This pump can be operated while it’s partially or fully submerged.
- GPM and Solid Handlings:Can move water up to a 150 GPM and handle solids up to 2".
- Continuous Duty:This pump is built to be used 7 days a week for 24 hours a day in temperatures up to 104°F and up to 140°F in irregular intervals.
- Stainless Steel Casing:Damage and repair are minimized with a stainless steel casing that won’t rust or corrode.
- Thermal Reset Switch:Automatically resets the pump after cool down if overheating has occurred protecting the motor.
- Applications:Clear, slimy, mucky, silt water, high solid content, slow seepage, manholes, basement draining, window wells and decorative fountains.
Technical Specs for the Honda WSP100AA*
|Residential Warranty||1 Year|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year|
|Width (in.)||9 inches|
|Height (in.)||22.8 inches|
|Weight (lbs.)||41 lbs.|
|Amps||Starting 47 amps
Running 11.1 amps
|Cord Length||25 ft.|
|Pump Style||Submersible Trash|
|Pump Style||Submersible Trash Pump|
|Impeller||Single Channel Stainless Steel|
|Mechanical Seal||Tandem Mechanical Carbon/Ceramic-upper SIC/SIC-lower|
|Gallons Per Minute||150 GPM|
|Inlet Diameter||2 inches|
|Maximum Pressure||18 PSI|
|Solids Handling||2 inches|
|Overhead Protection||Built-In Thermal Automatic Reset|