Features for the Husqvarna MZ61 - Briggs
The Husqvarna MX61 Zero Turn Mower gives you more speed to help you get your mowing done in less time while being sure to deliver a perfect cut with every mow. The Briggs & Stratton Endurance engine gives you durability and superior performance. A 61” cutting width allows you to cover up to 4.2 acres per hour, which is ideal for quickly and efficiently finishing jobs!Charge pumps, drive axles and an expansion tank are included with the hydrostatic-transmission, all of these features allow you to reach speeds of 8.5 mph. With this mower you can choose to collect, mulch, or discharge your grass clippings with the 3-in-1 cutting system so that your lawn is always cut to your expectations. Plus, with a high seat back, arm rests, cup holder and easy-to-use operator controls you are guaranteed to be comfortable while you are mowing!
- Briggs & Stratton Endurance Engine:Superior performance and extreme durability is offered with the premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, and finished bearing surfaces while reaching up to 24 HP to get your work done quickly.
- Zero-turn steering system:Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology:Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
- Durable Cutting Deck:Increased strength is available with the heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck that has 11 gauge steel thickness and a cutting width of 61 inches.
- Hydrostatic Transmission:Get a longer life with the charge pumps, drive axles, and expansion tanks.
- 3-in-1 Cutting System:Choose to collect, discharge, or mulch your clippings with the high performance cutting deck to get a perfect cut every time.
- Removable Foot Pan:Simple access for clean-up and service to the belt pulleys, and spindles is available with the removable foot pan.
- Pedal Assisted Cutting Deck Lift:Easy and quick adjustments to the cutting height can be made from the operator’s seat.
- Cutting Speed:Cut at a speed of up to 6.5 mph to get your work done quickly.
- Easy-Access Service Points:Easy reach to the oil and filter systems, hydraulic dive systems components, electrical system, and batter for maintenance.
- Digital Hour Meter:Reminds you when it’s time to service your mower.
- Comfortable Operation:Comfortable high back operator seat with all of the controls within easy access for a comfortable operation, cup holder and arm rests.
- Adjustable Tracking:No tools required for the easily accessible adjustment that allows fine-tuning of a straight line.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna MZ61 - Briggs
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton Endurance
Displacement(cc) : 810cc
Power : 27 HP
Engine Cooling : air
Cylinders : 2
Fuel Capacity : 5 gallons
Oil Capacity : 64 fl. oz.
Drive Type : Hydrostatic
Transmission Manufacturer : Hydro-Gear EZT 3100
Speed Forward (min, max) : 0-8.5 mph
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0-5 mph
Tire Size (front, rear) : 13 X 6.5-6 inches, 22 X 10-10 inches
Cutting Deck Material : Steel
Cutting Width : 61 inches
Cutting Deck Type : Fabricated
Deck Thickness : 11 gauge
Cutting Methods : Collect/Mulch/Discharge
Cutting Height Steps : 12
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5-4.5 inches
Blade Engagement : Electric Clutch
Blades : 3
Deck Lift System : Manual, foot assisted
Seat Material : Vinyl
Seat Back Height : High
Hour Meter : Digital
Length (in.) : 75.5 inches
Width (in.) : 76 inches (Chute Down)
Height (in.) : 42 inches
Weight (lbs.) : 770 lbs.
Productivity : 4.2 acres/hr
Residential Warranty : 4 years
Arm Rests : Yes
Cup Holder : yes