one of husqvarna's latest additions to their commercial grade zero turn lineup includes the m-zt52. the commercial rated hydraulic system, fabricated steel deck, and powerful 26 hp briggs & stratton engine gives professional users the durability and performance they need all season long. with productivity levels averaging around 4.2 acres/hour, it practically doubles the output of smaller residential zero turns. you'll save more time, and cover more ground so you can move on to the next job. the husqvarna m-zt52 zero turn is equipped with the roll over protection system (rops) for operator safety.
- briggs & stratton engine:the 26 hp briggs & stratton engine gives you dependable starting, performance, and reliabilty for any job.
- commercial drive system:hydro-gear's zt3400 series hydrostatic commerial transmission provides increased speeds with smooth operation.
- cast iron spindle housings:stronger than aluminum, the cast iron spindles are built to last with sealed ball bearings.
- roll over protection:equipped with rops to protect the operator in case of a roll-over. it also can be lowered in areas with low-hanging branches.
- pedal-assisted deck lift:quickly and easily adjust the deck's cutting height from the operator's seat.
- fabricated steel deck:built with 11 gauge steel increases the overall strength and support of your mower's cutting system.
- mega size tube frame:ride in comfort knowing you're supported by an oversized welded frame that improves ride quality and the structural integrity of your mower.
- 3-in-1 capability:collect, mulch, or side discharge! the air induction technology helps lift the grass for a superior cut.
- wide rear tires:provides a smoother, more comfortable ride and less turf compaction.
- convenient control panel:the side mounted choke, throttle, and ignition are easy to access in one location.
- comfortable operation:spring seat suspension, foam grip handles, steering lever adjustments, and adjustable tracking makes using this machine that much more enjoyable.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna M-ZT52*
|Engine Brand||Briggs & Stratton Endurance Commercial|
|Fuel Capacity||5 gallons|
|Oil Capacity||64 fl. oz|
|Transmission Manufacturer||Hydro-Gear ZT 3400|
|Speed Forward (min, max)||0 - 10 mph|
|Speed Reverse (min, max)||0 - 5 mph|
|Cutting Deck Material||Steel|
|Cutting Width||52 inches|
|Cutting Methods||Collect / Mulch / Side Discharge|
|Cutting Deck Type||Fabricated flat|
|Cutting Height Steps||12|
|Deck Thickness||11 gauge|
|Cutting Height (min-max)||1.5 - 4.5 inches|
|Blade Engagement||Electric Clutch|
|Clutch Rating||200 ft. lbs|
|Deck Lift System||Manual, foot assisted|
|Weight (lbs.)||760 lbs.|
|Tire Size (front, rear)||13 x 6.5 - 6 inches, 23 x 9.5 - 12 inches|
|Residential Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Seat Back Height||High|