Features for the Husqvarna LC121P
The Husqvarna LC121P gas push mower is perfect for homeowners with small, flat yards. A cutting width of 21” is just big enough to help you get your lawn mowed quickly. This mower comes with a 1.9 bushel grass bag, so you have the option to either mulch, rear bag, or side discharge your lawn clippings! Never worry about priming or choking your engine, just pull and mow! Plus, this 163cc Briggs and Stratton 725exi Series 4-Cycle Engine never needs an oil change. Simply check the oil, and add more if it’s low, for the entire life of the engine! This mower is perfect for homeowners, if you are looking for something with little maintenance and can get your job done, the LC121P is for you!
- 163cc Briggs and Stratton 725exi Series Engine:Just check and fill! No more oil changes!
- ReadyStart Starting System:No prime, no choke, just pull and mow!
- Over-Molded Control Bail:Gives you maximum comfort to reduce fatigue
- Folding Handle:Great for easy storage and transportation.
- Large 11” Rear Wheels:Large rear ball-bearing wheels guarantee smooth operation and durability.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna LC121P
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton
Starting System : Recoil
Displacement(cc) : 163cc
Fuel Capacity : .27 Gallon
Gross Torque : 7.25 Ft-lbs. Net Torque
Cylinders : 1 Cylinder
Drive Type : Push
Tire Size : Front - 8"
Rear - 11"
Cutting Width : 21"
Cutting Deck Material : 15-Gauge Stamped
Blades : 1
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1" - 3"
Cutting Methods : 3-in-1 (Side Discharge, Bag, Mulch)
Weight (lbs.) : 70 lbs.
Residential Warranty : 3 Years