Features for the Husqvarna GTH52XLS
The Husqvarna GTH52XLS Garden Tractor is ideal for large hilly areas. With a massive clearing width of 52” you can easily cover large amounts of area in less time. A powerful 24 HP OHV Briggs & Stratton OHV Endurance Series V-Twin Engine means high performance and great fuel economy! The pedal operated Tuff Torq K66 Hydrostatic Transmission gives you seamless variable speed, both when moving forward and in reverse. Plus, this tractor features headlights, cruise control, a cup holder and an ergonomic steering wheel designed with the operator in mind. Get comfy in the operator seat and get ready to mow!
- Powerful Engine:24 HP Briggs & Stratton OHV Endurance Series V-Twin Engine.
- Large Cutting Width:52” of cutting width means getting your jobs done quicker, which saves you time!
- Hydrostatic Transmission:Smooth operation and variable speed control, plus a locking rear differential for added traction on hills and slopes.
- Sturdy Build:Twin Sheets of 11 gauge steel make up the fabricated steel mower deck, this means extra durability!
- Electric Blade Engagement:Easily engage and disengage the blades.
- Features for Operator Comfort:15” hi-back ergonomic seat with arm rests, headlights, cup holder and cruise control, plus an ergonomic steering wheel, this mower was made with you in mind!
- Trailer Hitch Included:Use your tractor to haul equipment or carts.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna GTH52XLS
Transmission Type : Tuff Torq K66 Pedal Operated
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton
Starting System : Electric - 12 Volt Key Start
Displacement(cc) : 724cc
Power : 24 HP
Fuel Capacity : 4 Gallons
Cylinders : 2 Cylinders
Oil Filter : Yes
Transmission Type : Hydrostatic
Speed : Variable
Drive Type : Rear Wheels
Speed Forward (min, max) : 0 - 5.5 mph.
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0 - 2.4 mph.
Tire Size (front, rear) : Front - 16" x 6.5"
Rear - 23" x 10.5"
Cutting Methods : 3-in-1 (Mulch, Bag, Side-Discharge)
Cutting Deck Material : 11-Gauge Steel
Cutting Deck Type : Welded
Blades : 3 Blades
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5" - 4.0"
Blade Engagement : PTO Electric
Cutting Height Steps : 7
Deck Lift System : Manual, Hand Operated
Arm Rests : Included
Electric Start : Yes
Bumper : Front Bumper Included
Lights : Headlights Included
Hour Meter : Included
Towing Capability : Trailer Hitch Included
Length (in.) : 71.25"
Width (in.) : 53.3" (Chute Up)
66.8" (Chute Down)
Height (in.) : 46"
Weight (lbs.) : 650 lbs.
Residential Warranty : 3 Years
Cutting Width : 52"