Features for the Husqvarna DRT900E
the husqvarna drt900e is a dual rotating tiller. it offers the advantages of both a forward rotating cultivator and counter rotating deep soil tiller. the sealed transmission and sturdy frame add durability and longevity to this tiller. it's equipped with features including a counterweight, drag bar, and agricultural tires, that enable the drt900e to dig through the toughest earth. comes with the new electric start option.
- electric start:start up your drt900e quickly and easily with the electric start feature, a rarity in tillers. it may be the very first.
- counterweight:for safe and sturdy operation. the counterweight increases weight on the wheels and improves balance.
- power forward and reverse:one gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- agricultural tires:heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- drag bar:easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- reverse gearbox:improves maneuverability and control.
- briggs and stratton ohv engine:powerful overhead-valve engine provides the torque necessary to cultivate the most compact earth. the electric starter makes it easy to get going every time.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna DRT900E*
|Engine Brand||Briggs and Stratton 900 OHV Series|
|Gross Torque||9 lb ft|
|Rotational Speed||190 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||0.75 gal|
|Weight (lbs.)||200 lbs|
|Vertically Adjustable Handlebar||Yes|
|Handlebar Mounted Gear Selection||Yes|
|Forward Rotating Tines||Yes|
|Transmission Type||Chain / Gear|
|Transmission Steps Forward||1|
|Transmission Steps Reverse||1|
|Tiller Type||Rear Tine|
|Tilling Width||17 inches|
|Tilling Depth||6.5 inches|
|Depth Adjustment Steps||7|