Features for the Husqvarna DRT900
The Husqvarna DRT900 tiller is a dual rotating tiller. It offers the advantages of both a forward rotating cultivator and counter rotating deep soil tiller. The sealed transmission and sturdy frame add durability and longevity to this tiller. Equipped with features including a counterweight, drag bar, and agricultural tires, enables the DRT900 to dig through the toughest earth.
- Counterweight:For safe and sturdy operation. The counterweight increases weight on the wheels and improves balance.
- Power Forward and Reverse:One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Agricultural Tires:Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Drag Bar:Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Reverse Gearbox:Improves maneuverability and control.
- Briggs and Stratton OHV Engine:Powerful overhead-valve engine provides the torque necessary to cultivate the most compact earth.
Engine Brand : Briggs and Stratton 900 OHV Series
Displacement(cc) : 205cc
Gross Torque : 9 lb ft
Rotational Speed : 190 rpm
Fuel Capacity : 0.75 gal
Transmission Type : Chain / Gear
Transmission Steps Forward : 1
Transmission Steps Reverse : 1
Tiller Type : Rear Tine
Tilling Width : 17 inches
Tilling Depth : 6.5 inches
Depth Adjustment Steps : 7
Vertically Adjustable Handlebar : Yes
Handlebar Mounted Gear Selection : Yes
Reverse Gearbox : Yes
Drag Bar : Yes
Forward Rotating Tines : Yes
Tube Bumper : No
Weight (lbs.) : 200 lbs
Engine : 4-Cycle