Features for the Husqvarna 525PT5S
The Husqvarna 525PT5S pole saw features a telescopic tube that enables you to make quick height adjustments between 109 and 156 inches. Cut longer and higher with the Balance Flex harness that supports your back and shoulders while reaching those higher branches. At only 15.43 pounds, this pole saw combines its low weight and versatile design to keep you off the ladder, and stable on the ground.
- Telescopic Tube:The adjustable telescopic tube provides fast cutting height adjustment.
- X-Torq Engine:Provides rapid acceleration and high torque, but with low emissions and fuel consumption.
- Balance Flex:Ergonomically designed harness to give support and reduce strain while operating.
- Rear Impact Guard:The rear-impact guard protects the engine from unnecessary wear and damage.
- Stand Alone Starter:Easy to change starter cord if needed.
- Chain Lubrication:Conveniently place adjustable, automatic chain lubrication ability.
- Auto Return Stop Switch:The stop switch resets to the ON position so, it's ready for the next startup.
- Length Extended:Adjust the telescopic tube to maximize your reach from 109-156 inches.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna 525PT5S*
|Cylinder Bore||1.34 inches|
|Cylinder Stroke||1.06 inches|
|Maximum Power Speed||8400 rpm|
|Maximum Recommended Engine Speed||11000 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||16.9 fl oz|
|Fuel Consumption||550 g/kWh|
|Idling Speed||2700 rpm|
|Spark Plug||NGK BPMR7A|
|Electrode Gap||0.02 inch|
Emission, Vibration and Noise
|Vibration Level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle||3.04 / 3.02 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Level at Operator's Ear||92 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level, Gauranteed (LWA)||102 dB(A)|
|Exhaust Emissions (CO average)||153 g/kWh|
|Exhaust Emissions (HC average)||29 g/kWh|
|Exhaust Emissions (NOx average)||2.9 g/kWh|
|Weight (lbs.)||15.43 pounds|
|Bar Length||12 inches|