Features for the Husqvarna 325HE3
The perfect tool for trimming both low and high hedges. With an adjustable cutter bar and an incredibly well-balanced design, the Husqvarna 325HE3 will allow you to easily accomplish any commercial hedge trimming task and be comfortable while you do so.
The X-Torq engine reduces emissions by up to 60% and increases efficiency by up to 20%, helping to save the environment and your money. This versatile trimmer combines professional quality and durability with many features that make operation a walk in the park.
- Auto Return Stop Switch:For easier starting, the stop switch automatically resets to the ON position.
- Easy to Use:All of the controls, including choke and purge, are easy to reach and understand. Spend more time getting the job done and less time trying to figure out how to use equipment.
- Magnesium Clutch Housing:A high quality magnesium housing will ensure that your equipment lasts you a long time.
- Rear Impact Guard:Protects the engine from wear and damage.
- Air Purge:Air is removed from the carburetor and fuel system to provide easier starting.
- Efficient Air Filter:Helps reduce engine damage and wear.
- Stand Alone Starter:The starter cord is very easily accessible and replaceable if necessary.
- Metal Skid Plate:A durable metal skid plate on the powerhead helps to protect the engine and the fuel tank from damage or wear.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna 325HE3
Displacement(cc) : 25.4 cc
Power : 1.34 HP
Maximum Power Speed : 8500 RPM
Fuel Capacity : 17.25 fl oz.
Idling Speed : 3000 RPM
Emission, Vibration and Noise
Sound Pressure Level at Operator's Ear : 96 dB(A)
Sound Power Level, Gauranteed (LWA) : 106 dB(A)
Cutting Speed : 4300 cut/min
Recommended Max. Twig Diameter : 0.79 inches
Knife Length : 22 inches
Knife Adjustment Range, up/down : Up: 45°
Teeth Opening : 1.14 inches
Gear Ratio : 1
Residential Warranty : 2 years