Features for the Honda HRS216VKA
If your goal is to find a light-weight self-propelled mower that you can handle on the slight inclines and hills, then the HRS216VKA is the machine for you. Use the Smart Drive control paddles to adjust the speed to your preferred mowing pace, up to 4 mph. Plus, with mulching or side discharge capabilities, you can choose your mowing preference by installing or removing the discharge chute. Ball bearing rear wheels provide a smooth path on bumpy terrains, while the ergoactive handle puts your arms and hands at ease. Finally, put your mind at ease too, knowing this mower is covered by a 3 year residential warranty.
- Honda GCV160 Residential Engine:Honda's popular residential GCV engines are EPA and CARB compliant with low emission levels, and high fuel efficiency.
- Smart Drive Self-Propelled:Adjust the speed by rotating the control paddles on the handle. Reach speeds up to 4 mph to match your stride.
- Auto Choke System:Eliminates the need to prime the engine in order to provide a quick & easy start.
- 2-in-1 Cutting Methods:Choose between mulching or side discharge capabilities to best suit your mowing preference.
- 21" Heavy-Duty Steel Mowing Deck:The 16 gauge steel mower deck is top quality for a residential mower.
- Ball Bearing Rear Wheels:Ball bearings optimize maneuverability across the bumps in your lawn so your mower stays true to its path.
- Manual Fuel Shut-Off Valve:Fuel valve can be shut off for storage, transport, or maintenance purposes.
- Ergoactive Handle:Provides comfort, convenience, and safety for the operator.
- 3 Year Residential Warranty:Relax and rest assured your mower is backed by a 3 year warranty for residential use.
Technical Specs for the Honda HRS216VKA
Engine Brand : Honda GCV160
Starting System : Recoil
Displacement(cc) : 160cc
Throttle : Fixed, Automatic Choke System
Engine : 4-Cycle
Cutting Deck Material : Steel
Drive Type : Self-Propelled Variable Speed
Cutting Width : 21 inches
Cutting Methods : Side Discharge / Mulch
Deck Thickness : 16 gauge
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1-1/8" - 4"
Cutting Height Steps : 6
Blade Engagement : Flywheel Brake
Blades : 1
Weight (lbs.) : 69 lbs.
Handle : 7/8" steel tube
Residential Warranty : 3 Years
Commercial Warranty : 90 days
Wheel Height (front/rear) : 8" plastic front and rear wheels
Speed : 2.5 mph