Features for the DR Power PRO XL-30 16.5 HP
Do you have a jungle of weeds that you need to tackle? The PRO XL-30 is just the machine to help you knock out all those stubborn weeds, tall grasses, and saplings! This powerful brush mower can cut sapling up to 2.5” thick, weeds up to 8’ tall and grass up to 6’ tall. A 30” pivoting cutting deck follows the ground so that you can get the closest cut possible. Power steering allows you to turn easily to be sure to get every inch of land that needs to be cleared.
Plus, this brush mower is so much more than just a brush mower. It is able to accept multiple attachments such as a chipper, a mower deck, a snow plow, and a snow thrower. This makes this piece of equipment a machine for all seasons.
- Power Steering: Independent disc brakes that are operated independently by a lever make turning the machine a breeze
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton Engine: Electric starting 16.5 HP (500 cc) Briggs & Stratton Professional Series OHV engine
- Electric Start: Don't worry about pulling start cords anymore! This machine comes equipped with electric start to help you get to work quicker!
- Large Durable Tires: 18” x 6.5” x 8” tires have deeply lugged treads that will be sure to pull the mower through or over any obstacle, plus, they are sealant filled, making them resistant to puncture!
- Good for all 4 seasons: A multitude of attachments make this piece of equipment so much more than a brush mower, it can also be a mower, a wood chipper, a snow plow or a snow blower as well! (attachments sold separately)
- Pivoting Deck: The deck pivots instead of being rigid and fixed. The pivoting deck allows the cutter to follow rough terrain with ease plus, the pivoting deck also improves traction and reduces scalping.
- Decks with 3 enclosed sides: Material is contained in the deck and cut and then cut again to provide superior mulching. This means that there will be less material left behind after you are done mowing.
- Gear Driven Transmission: The DR Brush Mower’s geared transmission lets you lock in your ideal speed so that you can concentrate on steering, instead of having to make sure you are applying just enough pressure to the throttle to get your desired speed.
- Maintenance Free Blade Spindle: The DR Power’s custom made blade spindle is integrated into the deck housing and is maintenance free. It is designed to stand up to years of wear and tear with no worries!
- Commercial Grade Electric Clutch: This self-adjusting clutch makes changing out attachments easy with no cables and no idler pulleys!
- Adjustable Handlebars: Adjust the handlebars to ensure optimal comfort for you.
- Comfortable Ergonomic Controls: The control panel and the controls on the grips are designed to minimize hand fatigue. Everything is just within reach so you do not have to worry about leaving the operator’s position to make adjustments.
Technical Specs for the DR Power PRO XL-30 16.5 HP*
|Engine Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine Cooling||Air Cooled|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton Professional Series OHV|
|Oil Capacity||56 oz.|
|Fuel Capacity||2 Gallons|
|Air Filter Type||Dual Element|
|Cutting Capacity||6' High Grass
8' High Weeds
2.5" Thick Saplings
|Cutting Deck Type||Pivoting Cutting Deck|
|Weight (lbs.)||303 lbs.|
|Tire Size||18" x 6.5" x 8"|
|Engine||2 Years Residential
1 Year Commercial
|Residential Warranty||2 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||90 Days|
|Handle Height Adjustment||Yes|