Features for the DR Power Mow-Pro 60
If you have some tall grass that needs tackled, or just a large area to mow the DR Power Mow Pro-60 Tow Behind Field and Finish mower will help you get your job done quicker. This easy starting, 14.5 HP mower can mow up to 2.75 acres per hour! You can tow this mower with your ATV or you can use it as an outrigger in tandem with your riding mower or zero turn to increase your cutting width. This mower will help you get your job done quickly so you can spend less time mowing and more time relaxing!
Plus, this mower has a floating deck so it will easily rise up and over obstacles. Dual blades partially mulch the grass before discharging it. This mower is powerful, durable, and sure to help you get the largest areas mowed more quickly!
- Powerful Engine:14.5 HP (481 cc) Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Floating Deck:Rises up and over obstacles to help prevent scalping
- Wide Cutting Deck:60" Cutting deck can be used as a tow behind mower, or you can use it as an outrigger mower on your riding mower to drastically increase your cutting width.
- Adjustable Deck:Change the deck height between 1.5" and 5.5" to get your ideal cut.
- Triple Blade Design:Three blades span the 60" cutting width partially mulch the material before it is discharged.
Technical Specs for the DR Power Mow-Pro 60*
|Engine Brand||Briggs and Stratton|
|Engine||Professional Series OHV|
|Cylinders||1 (Cast-Iron Sleeved)|
|Fuel Capacity||2.5 Gallon|
|Engine Cooling||Air Cooled|
|Air Filter Type||Dual Element|
|Oil Capacity||56 oz.|
|Tire Size||11" x 4"|
|Cutting Capacity||2' High Grass|
|Engine||2 Years Residential
1 Year Commercial
|Residential Warranty||2 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||90 Days|