Want that healthy lush lawn that your neighbor seems to effortless obtain year after year? Aerating your lawn improves drainage, relieves compaction, and reduces thatch to allow more nutrients to reach the roots. This Billy Goat PL1800 Series PLUGR Mechanical Drive Aerator is perfect for residential or rental property use with the 4 hardened thin wall tines that are attached to the reciprocating crankshaft assembly to punch core depths up to 2.75 inches. Operating is user-friendly with the tine engagement lever and tine bail, simply engage the lever and pull the tine bail. Finally, when not in use, fold the hand for easy transportation and compact storage.
- 250cc Briggs & Stratton Engine:The impressive Briggs & Stratton Engine offers up to 205cc for optimal aerating abilities up to 22,000 sq. ft. an hour.
- Reciprocating Crankshaft Assembly:Propel the unit forward and punch core depths into soil up to 2.75 inches and 5/8 inch wide with the Reciprocating Crankshaft assembly that puts aggressive force even with hard soil conditions. The 4 machined and heat treated hardened thin wall tines have a simple screw in design for easy removal or service.
- Tine Engagement Lever and Bail:To operate the unit, lower the tine lever located in the center of the unit and engage the operator-friendly tine bail. Simply let go of the Tine engagement lever when passing over obstacles such as sprinkler heads or clean outs, then re-engage after passing the obstacle.
- Folding Handle:Fold the handle for easy transportation and compact storage when not in use.
- 12 inch Tires:Simply maneuver over rough terrain with the 12 inch semi-pneumatic tires that add to machine stability.
- One-Piece Removable Cover:Maintenance is easy with convenient access thanks to the lift-off removable cover.
Technical Specs for the Billy Goat PL1800V - Aerator
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton
Displacement(cc) : 205cc
Working Depth : up to 2.75 inches and spacing of 3.63 X 6 inches
Length (in.) : 57 inches
Width (in.) : 24 inches
Height (in.) : 40 inches
Tire Size : 12 inches, semi-pneumatic
Productivity : 22,000 sq. ft. per hour
Working Width : 18 inches
Tines : 4