Want to clear your lawn without spending hours wrestling with a backpack leaf blower or heavy walk behinds only to end up with aching legs? This Billy Goat F1802V Push Walk Behind Leaf Bloweroffers up to 7X the amount of air volume as standard backpack leaf blowers, and is 30% lighter than most standard steel walk behinds. The smooth rounded housing offers decreased weight, noise reduction, and increased output efficiency, unlike bent metal housings. Quickly lower and raise the discharge chute in the direction you want it to go while reaching speeds of almost 200 mph. And, an improved rubber chute bends on impact to eliminate damage, and allows easier blowing in tight spaces.
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine:Easy starting and a powerful, commercial performance is available with the 18 HP/570cc engine for maximum leaf blowing ability. Easy starting is provided with the mechanical de-compression system for easy starting.
- Advanced 17 inch Fan:Consistent airflow is enhanced by the 17 inch, 16 blade closed fan that offers twice as many blades as other blowers on the market.
- Patented Aim-N-Shoot™:Quickly lower or raise the discharge chute with a convenient airflow control lever located near the operator’s position. More force will be directed down to the blow up and under heavy piles of leaves and debris, the closer the chute is to the ground.
- Air Volume & Speed:Productivity and operation is increased with 7X the air volume of backpack blowers and air speed reaching almost 200 mph.
- Smooth Rounded Housing:A smooth rounded design eliminates air voids, reduces noise, and increases output efficiency, unlike bent metal housings. Also, weight is decreased up to 30% for less effort when pushing.
- Improved Forward Chute:Blow along retaining walls, fences, houses, or property lines with the improved soft rubber forward chute that’s easy to install with snap on features.
- Quiet Operation:Make your neighbors or your clients neighbors happy with a quieter operation than steel or backpack blowers.
- Ergonomic Padded Handles:Comfort for long working hours is provided with the ergonomic padded handles and reduced vibrations from the tubular frame.
- Large Rear Wheels:Reduce resistance over grass and tread quickly over tough terrain with the 13 X 5 inch large tires.
- Warranty:Feel reassured while blowing away leaves with the 3 year Briggs engine warranty, 2 year machine warranty, and 5 year housing warranty.
Technical Specs for the Billy Goat F1802V - Leaf Blower*
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton Vanguard
Displacement(cc) : 570cc
Length (in.) : 58 inches
Width (in.) : 29.5 inches
Height (in.) : 32.5 inches (housing) 45 inches (handle)
Weight (lbs.) : 170 lbs.
Wheel Height (front/rear) : 10 X 3 inches, 13 X 5 inches
Air Volume : 7X the air volume of backpack blowers
Air Speed : Just under 200 mph
Discharge Chute Area : 6 inches
Engine : 3 year engine
Residential Warranty : 2 year machine, 5 year housing
Power : 18 HP