Attention Professional Landscapers! This Honda powered model is a favorite for landscapers with applications ranging from schools, parks departments, cemeteries, resorts, street departments and golf and estate properties.
Backpack or heavy walk-behind leaf blowers becoming too much of a pain? This Billy Goat F130SPH Walk Behind Leaf Blower cuts your work time in half with an air volume that is 6.2X the amount of backpack blowers, self-propelled technology that glides up hills effortlessly, and a decreased weight of 30%, compared to steel blowers. Reach speeds of almost 200 mph and control the direction of the air flow to blow away stubborn dirt and debris with the Aim N Shoot airflow control, located conveniently near the operator’s handle. A rubber forward discharge chute snaps on easily and allows you to blow debris away from a fence line, a house, or other space constricted areas. And, use this blower in noise sensitive areas with the rounded housing that reduces noise.
- Powerful Honda GX Engine:Easy starting and powerful, commercial performance is available with the 13 HP/393cc engine with mechanical decompression for maximum leaf blowing ability.
- Advanced 17 inch Fan:Consistent airflow is enhanced by the 17 inch, 16 blade closed fan that offers twice as many blades as other blowers on the market.
- Self-Propelled Drive System:Forget pushing up hills and slopes, put the power of the self-propelled drive system to the test to blow through lawns quickly increasing productivity up to 30%.
- Patented Aim N Shoot™:Quickly lower or raise the discharge chute with a convenient airflow control lever located near the operator’s position. More force will be directed down to the blow up and under heavy piles of leaves and debris, the closer the chute is to the ground.
- Air Volume & Speed:Productivity and operation is increased with 6.2X the air volume of backpack blowers and air speed reaching almost 200 mph.
- Smooth Rounded Housing:A smooth rounded design eliminates air voids, reduces noise, and increases output efficiency, unlike bent metal housings. Also, weight is decreased up to 30% for less effort when pushing.
- Improved Forward Chute:Blow along retaining walls, fences, houses, or property lines with the improved soft rubber forward chute that’s easy to install with snap on features.
- Quiet Operation:Make your neighbors or your clients neighbors happy with a quieter operation than steel or backpack blowers.
- Ergonomic Padded Handles:Comfort for long working hours is provided with the ergonomic padded handles and reduced vibrations from the tubular frame.
- Large Rear Wheels:Reduce resistance over grass and tread quickly over tough terrain with the 13 X 5 inch large tires.
- Warranty:Feel reassured while blowing away leaves with the 3 year Honda engine warranty, 2 year machine warranty, and 5 year housing warranty.
Technical Specs for the Billy Goat F1302SPH - Leaf Blower*
Engine Brand : Honda
Displacement(cc) : 393cc
Power : 13 HP
Starting System : Recoil
Fuel Capacity : 1.7 gallons
Tire Size : 13 X 5 inches
Length (in.) : 58 inches
Width (in.) : 28.5 inches
Height (in.) : 32.5 inches (Housing) 45 inches (handle)
Weight (lbs.) : 165 lbs.
Drive Type : Self-Propelled
Engine : 3 years
Residential Warranty : 2 year machine, 5 year housing
Air Speed : Just under 200 mph
Air Volume : 6.2X the air volume of backpack blowers
Impeller (diameter, type) : 17 inch, 16 blade single shot composite
Discharge Chute Area : 5 inches