Features for the Ariens Ikon X-52
Cover even more ground than Arien's 42 inch zero turns with the Ariens Ikon X-52 inch Zero Turn Mower. This mower offers optimal cutting performance and has a 300 lbs. towing capacity for help with yard work beyond just mowing. A 52 inch mower deck allows you to cover ground quickly and has 13 different cutting positions to deliver a perfect cut every time. The Hydro-Gear transmission allows you to drive this mower like a car with a non-shifting transmission to reach speeds of up to 7 mph to breeze through your lawn quickly. And, maximum operator comfort is enhanced with features such as the high back plush seat and arm rests for all day comfort.
- Kawasaki FR691 Engine:Maximum cutting power is available with the Kawasaki FR691 engine that allows you to reach up to 23 HP and 726cc to breeze through your lawn quickly.
- Hydro-Gear Transmission:This Hydrostatic Hydro-Gear transmission eliminates shifting while reaching forward speeds of up to 7 mph.
- 52 inch Fabricated Cutting Deck:Cover lots of ground with the 52 inch fabricated cutting deck that has 4 support positions to prevent excessive deck movement for sturdy mowing. Fabricated decks also maximize air flow under the deck for an exceptional cut every time. Choose between 13 different cutting positions ranging from 1.5-4.5 inches for a perfect cut every time.
- Operator Comfort:Mow all day while taking the work out of the chore with the plush high back seat, arm rests, cup holder, and fuel sight gauge.
- Adjustable Control Arms:For more comfort the operator can adjust the control arms in three different directions. Also flip the levers out for easier entry and exit.
- Warranty:Feel assured with the 3 year residential warranty, and 90 day commercial warranty.
Technical Specs for the Ariens Ikon X-52*
|Fuel Capacity||2.8 gallons|
|Engine||Kawasaki FR691 V-Twin 23 HP 4-cycle|
|Speed Forward (min, max)||0-7 mph|
|Speed Reverse (min, max)||0-3 mph|
|Wheel Height (front/rear)||11 x 4 inches, 18 x 8.5 inches|
|Cutting Deck Material||10-gauge|
|Cutting Width||52 inches|
|Cutting Deck Type||Fabricated|
|Cutting Height Steps||13|
|Blade Engagement||Warner Electric|
|Deck Lift System||Manual, foot operated|
|Cutting Height (min-max)||1.5-4.5 inches|
|Seat Back Height||High|
|Length (in.)||77.5 inches|
|Width (in.)||56 inches (deflector up)
63.5 inches (deflector down)
|Height (in.)||41 inches|
|Weight (lbs.)||615 lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 years|
|Commercial Warranty||90 days|
|Towing Capability||300lb max towing capacity. Hitch sold separately|