Features for the Gravely 27-Ton 917003
With a Gravely Log Splitter, the days of swinging the ax are over. You can split more wood with less hassle and fatigue with the 27-ton splitting force that can take on logs up to 25 inches. Move on to the next log quickly with a 15 second log cycle for increased productivity. Loading and lifting are easier with options for horizontal and vertical operation to reduce operator strain. And, operate this log splitter from either side with the centrally-located controls.
- Subaru Engine:All the power you need is available with the commercial-grade 169cc Subaru engine.
- Splitting Force:27 tons of powerful splitting force.
- Log Capacity:Cut longer logs up to 25 inches for increased productivity.
- Cycle Time:A quick 15 seconds per cycle for cutting wood faster.
- Horizontal/Vertical Splitting:Loading and lifting are easier with your choice of horizontal and vertical operation.
- Ergonomic Controls:Centrally located controls means convenient operation from both sides of the machine.
- Aggressive Wedge:Sharp point wedge with narrow engagement for smooth log splitting capability.
- Open Operating Zone:Open work zone allows the operator to use the machine with less bending or reaching.
- Engine and Pump Location:Damage from dropped logs is reduced by locating the engine and pump in the front of the machine.
Technical Specs for the Gravely 27-Ton 917003*
|Splitting Force||27 tons|
|Log Capacity||25 inches|
|Hydraulic Capacity||4.5 gallons|
|Length (in.)||86.25 in. horizontal length|
|Width (in.)||38.25 in. horizontal width|
|Height (in.)||46.50 in horizontal height|
|Weight (lbs.)||521 lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Towing Capability||2 inch hitch coupler, 45 mph max. towing speed|
|Fuel Capacity||0.95 gallons|
|Cycle Time||15 seconds|