Ariens IKON XL 60 in. 24 HP Kawasaki FR730 V Twin Gas Hydrostatic Zero-Turn Ridi
- Brand: ARIENS
- Product Code: JPE-0181413
- Reward Points: 100
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 400
Features for the Ariens Ikon XL-60 Kawasaki
Become the envy of your neighborhood with the Ariens IKON XL Series. The power and size of the IKON XL series will allow you to cut any size lawn with great ease and leave it looking professionally done. This XL-60 is the 60'' deck edition and is equipped with a Kawasaki V-Twin engine.
The IKON XL series is full of commercial quality features that will allow you to be more comfortable and efficient while on the job. High quality materials and parts provide great durability and longevity.
- Commercial Style Deck:A 4 1/2'' deep fabricated deck allows you to mow much more easily and achieve a high quality cut in tough conditions.
- Smooth Ride:Larger tires provide much better traction and an overall smoother ride to make mowing as comfortable as possible.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift:Adjust the cutting height easily with a foot-operated deck lift.
- Cutting Height Dial:Choose from 13 cutting height positions between 1 1/2'' and 4 1/2'' simply by adjusting a dial with your fingertips.
- Tubular Steel Frame:A fully-welded tubular steel frame provides incredible durability and stability.
- Plush Seat:A plush, high-back seat with padded armrests that can be adjusted for personal comfort.
- Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 Transaxles:Have better, smoother control over your machine with commercial quality transaxles.
Technical Specs for the Ariens Ikon XL-60 Kawasaki
Engine Brand : Kawasaki FR Series
Power : 24 HP
Displacement(cc) : 726 cc
Fuel Capacity : 2.8 gallons (10.5 liters)
Starting System : Electric Starter
Drive Type : Hydro-Gear 2800 Transaxles
Speed : Ground Speed: 7 mph forward/3 mph reverse
Cutting Deck Material : 10ga Steel
Spindles : 3 Aluminum Spindles
1'' Dia. Steel Spindle Shaft
1'' Sealed Spindle Bearings
Deck Lift System : Foot Operated
Cutting Width : 60''
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5''-4.5''
Seat Material : Plush high back w/ seat springs, lever adjust, padded arm rests
Hour Meter : Standard
Weight (lbs.) : TBA
Length (in.) : 77.5''
Width (in.) : TBD
Height (in.) : 40.9''
Residential Warranty : Unit: 3 year limited consumer
Deck Shell & Frame: 5 year limited deck shell & frame